Thursday, July 17, 2008

*sigh*



I don't feel like being deep or insightful today. It's obvious that it's been a while since I've been deep or insightful anyway...

Last weekend, after attending the Red Bull "Art of the Can" Gala in the Galleria with two of our best friends (one of whom is an artist in the exhibition), we went with our other best friends to one of our favorite weekend destinations, the beach house in San Leon. It was nice to remove myself from the hectic weeks for a little getaway. The weather was fantastic. Well, I say that because this is the first time we've been when it wasn't cold and windy (we have spent New Year's Eve there for the past two years). The warm breeze was a nice reminder that beyond the hustle and bustle and cabin fever of working in the studio day-in day-out, there is a world that is turning and getting along just fine.
And so will I.




No comments: